Consular Legalization services || Odessa Translations
You may have a need to legalize a document in a consulate or an embassy to have it legal abroad. Our translation company will be happy to do it for you.


If the country where the document was issued is not a party of Hague Convention of 5th of October 1961, the document should be authenticated or legalized in the Embassy or Consulate to be valid abroad. Embassy / Consular legalization of documents proves validity of original official documents or authenticity of officials' signatures or validity of stamps and seals. This process is also called “chain authentication”. It is usually conducted on Consulate or Embassy level. First of all the documents which should be legalized, are authenticated in the Embassy or Consulate of the country where they where issued, then, certified in the Embassy or Consulate of the country for which they will be legalized.